Offsite Program / Contacts
- "Inishleena Scout Water Activities can provide your scout group with a range of activities including:
|Rafting (Materials Provided)|
|And much more...|
- Inishleena Scout Water Activities Was set up by Scouters and Scouts with a keen interest in water activities such as Kayaking, Sailing, Rowing and Rafting. We now provide a programme which integrate's Scouting Ireland's Adventure Skills (Paddling, Rowing, and Sailing).
- We have an ever-expanding fleet of well looked after Kayaks, Sailing Dinghys, Rowing Boats and a Safety Boat.
- Many of are instructors are externally qualified in First aid and their specific skills (Sailing/Powerboating: ISA, Kayaking/Canoeing: ICU/BCU)
- Glen resource centre: www.glencentre.ie - 021 4550511-
- "Whether the objective is to have Fun In The fresh Air or a Serious Team Building Session, we are the people for you. Catering for groups from 12 to 300 call us now to book an experience you will want to repeat again and again." - www.glencentre.ie
- Leisureworld Churchfield
- Leisureworld are delighted to offer group rates on booking
Telephone: 021 4397868
Fax: 021 4397854
- Planet leisure
- "Cork is a city with a very rich historical and archaeological heritage - much of it still in evidence today. Part of this heritage, Cork City Gaol is located 2 km NW from Patrick’s Street and while the magnificent castle-like building is now a major and unique visitor attraction, this Gaol once housed 19th century prisoners!
Visitors get a fascinating insight into day-to-day prison life at a time when the high walls ensured no escape and denied law-abiding citizens the opportunity to see one of the finest examples of Ireland’s architectural heritage…" - www.corkcitygaol.com
- Atlantic sea kayaking - www.atlanticseakayaking.com ; 02821058
- Cork city kayak tours
- Ardmore adventures / Spike Adventures- www.spikeadventures.ie or www.ardmoreadventures.ie ; 083 374 3889.....
- Spike Adventures is located in the historic and picturesque Cork Harbour. Spike Adventures is the premier Sea Kayak provider in Cork Harbour. Part of Ardmore Adventures, we also provide, surfing, snorkelling, archery, teambuilding, lifeguard training and first aid courses in the unspoilt natural locations in Cork and Waterford.
- We want to make it easy for everybody to access and experience the natural unspoilt beauty of the Irish outdoors.
- We offer the complete adventure experience from the 1st to the last minute. Through the adventure activities we provide, our aim is to help you to reach your true potential. With 15 years experience in teaching and coaching we will show you what you are capable of.
- Ballincollig coaches : 0214873828
- 16 to 52 seater coach hire
- Star taxis : 021-4292929
- 4 to 16 seater taxis available for hire