- an old farm house and grounds which has been developed by the scout groups of Cork since taking ownership of the premises in 1970.
- a 45 000 m² campsite with additional accommodation building including toilets and showers 300m² wet-weather hall, a campfire circle, bivvy area, orienteering course
- home to the Southern Province offices of Scouting Ireland utelizing a conference room and meeting rooms
- an international campsite with toilets and showers on the camp field with access to pioneering wood, sports equipment, managed by a voluntary team known as Criú
- a permanent campsite with fully-equipped accommodation for self-catering groups with central heating that can be used throughout the whole year.
- a meeting point for Scout groups and youth organizations from all over Ireland and beyond
- an active campsite where every group organizes its own program, but is also welcome to arrange or join activities with other groups of the campsite.
- easy to reach. Kilcully is situated about 6 km north of Cork City, about 3,5 km from Blackpool which is closest shopping area.
error: Content is protected !!