Kilcully is a permanent campsite with fully equipped self-catering accommodation spread over 2 buildings,
click to view.
- Bivvy area
- Campfire Circle
- Shared usage of the all weather shelter which includes table tennis tables, basket ball & indoor soccer nets
- Wood for pioneering construction, cooking and campfires
- All taxes and duties
- Removal of separated refuse and waste water
- Half barrel altar fires.
- Tables & Chairs to seat 32 with further picnic benches available outside.
- 6 ring cooker with full oven.
- 2 x fridges.
- Wash up area
- Cooking utensils
- Ware available on request.
- 1 x Conference room with capacity for 32 with Projector & screens available.
- 2 x Meeting rooms seating for 12-15 per room
- 3 x 6 bed rooms
- 2 x 10 bed rooms
- Central Heating